Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Can't Leave Home Without It...


Hola,

How are all my fashionistas doing? Here's hoping you all are having a great evening or a great morning/afternoon if it's already a new day in your area. My day was pretty exhausting but not too bad.

So I was a busy bee last week and posted not one but THREE new blogs in a row. How about that? Go ahead and applaud while I take a bow and pat myself on the back for a job well done. :D ... Did everybody read those three posts? If you haven't, please check them out after you read this one. I added some great information about fashion for the season in "What's Trending ... Fall/Winter 2013" plus the beauty issue "Beauty Trends ... Fall/Winter 2013" and last, a very important post on a human rights topic for Blog Action Day. I chose to write about bullying because I feel it's a very important cause especially in our schools with our young kids. Too many of them are suffering and some cases turn tragic. We need to put an end to this and save our children. Go on and read them all and let me know what you think. You all know how much I love feedback and comments so don't be afraid to voice your opinion.

On that note, in trying to keep up with my "editorial calendar," I decided to post a short blog with a little fashion tidbit and ask you to participate. We all know that there are times when we cannot or do not wish to carry a huge handbag around. Say perhaps you're going out dancing, attending a wedding or attending an award show (hey it could happen); you usually have to opt for a small clutch bag or a wristlet. My question is on that night out on the town: What are the essential items you'd carry in a small bag? The items that you KNOW you will need and CANNOT leave the house without?



  
I went out this past Saturday and had to use a small bag due to the occasion. So this made me curious about what are the items that most women tend to put in their tiny little bags when going out. What is it that they absolutely cannot leave behind? The wristlet in the photo above is one of my favorites because it is not too small so I can fit a few extra things, and it is the one I chose to use on my night out this weekend. I purchased it at my favorite store: Express. So when I have to leave the house with a tiny bag like this one, my must-haves are the following (aside from cash, credit card and ID):

- My keys
- Cell Phone
- Lip Liner and Lip Gloss
- A retractable blush brush w/some powder to reapply
- Travel sized lotion
- Tissues
- Asthma Inhaler
- Candy/Gum

Yes, all of the above fits perfectly in my little wristlet from Express. I've tested it many times, and there's a little room to spare... I make it work! ;)

So there you have it my darlings. The items in the above list are my go to picks to carry with me wherever I go. Anything else can stay at home. If you can only pick what you think is most essential to take with you, what would you choose? Share your choices below. Let's turn this post into a fun game. For the fellas, you can join in too. What are your must-haves when you go out to hang with the guys or for a hot date with that special lady? I know for the fellas it's way less than for us gals, but let us know regardless. I know the inquiring minds of women everywhere would like to know. That being said, you all know the deal... Comment below and let's see how many of us have favorite items in common that we love and cannot leave the house without. Go! #engage

Once again, thank you for stopping by my "Open Closet."

Until next time my loves.

Gracias,
AnnaCris <3







4 comments:

  1. test two by annacris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Test three by AnnaCris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is almost identical to mine! Even the asthma inhaler and tissues (darn allergies!) The only item I would add, because I can't live without them, would be a hair tie.... :-)
    -MM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, I forgot about the hair tie. I've fallen in love with Emi-Jay hair ties so I now wear them on my wrist in stead of carrying them in my bag. They are so so cute! LOL on everything else being identical. Ugh darn allergies and asthma!

    ReplyDelete