Thursday, March 7, 2013

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Hola!

Welcome to AnnaCris' blog,

My parents gave me the lovely name Anna Cristina Perez. I am of Hispanic origin; I grew up in New York City and am a fashion designer/blogger and an aspiring entrepreneur. For years I've wanted to unleash the creativity inside of me and launch my own business. I've always known that I was meant to be a fashion designer and the time has come to light the spark and get this moving. I studied fashion and love everything about it. I'm a quiet person in general but when I write, I feel this freedom to let go and speak my mind so why not mesh the two, and create something fun! My goal with this blog is to focus on fashion, but also write about lifestyles, travels, business, etc. I'd also like to make YOU a part of the blog by creating "what if"  scenarios (could be fashion related or anything in general), and asking you to engage - something fun and different. I may occasionally include a Spanish based blog, a video blog or just add some "Spanglish" to my writings (it's a Latin thing). I will post once or twice a week to start, and may expand to more depending on feedback.

My fashion tastes include just about everything. I love a cute little dress, a great fitting pair of jeans, mile high heels (especially boots) and wonderful accessories. I love the process of building an outfit right down to an awesome piece of jewelry. So if you're looking for cool fashion ideas, this is a place to visit. Some of my favorite designers are Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Isabel Marant and Carlos Miele to name a few.

When I blog about other topics, they will be based on my experiences, however, please feel free to share your own. Once I launch my fashion website, I will also include blogging about the startup process, my struggles and successes so that my audience can find a resource should they be interested in entrepreneurship. By the same token, if you are already a business owner, please do not hesitate to share your experiences and any tips you feel will be helpful.

So I hope what you've read so far will peak your curiosity for the next blog. I strongly encourage you to comment, participate and offer ideas on topics you'd like to hear about.

I hope this is the beginning of us becoming fast friends and having many fun and exciting conversations. Thank you for stopping by.

Gracias!
AnnaCris

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm so happy you like it Miss Victoria, aka: bestie! Thank you honey bug! <3

      Delete
  2. Allow me to reintroduce myself...my name is Hove; pronounced with an OV. I used to move snowflakes by the OZ.
    I expect things as big as Hova and B from my favorite Latina! Love ya AnnaCris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allow me to reintroduce myself; my name is Hov...H to the O-V, I used to move snowflakes by the OZ...

    AnnaCris, I expect nothing short of Hova and B levels of success, cause Lord knows my favorite Latina has that level of talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I LOVE it Skrafty!! That's exactly where I got this title from... ;)

      Thank you so much. I'm going to do it and with encouraging friends like you, I will reach those levels!<3!

      Delete